. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Happy Birthday Shein - 11 year anniversary!

October 13, 2019

Happy Birthday Shein - 11 year anniversary!

Image Map

sweater: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle  shoes: dsw

Shein is celebrating their 11th anniversary and to celebrate let me pick out a few items to share with you.  I've worked with Shein for over five years and have gotten so many cute things from them. It's getting harder and harder to pick out items each time because I like so many things!  I always always read the reviews.  Sometimes sizing is weird, but for every item you can always look at the measurements which help.  Most times I'm a small or medium, and usually stick with tops or dresses. I also always read the reviews and usually pick items that have a ton of good reviews.  I love each things I got and can't wait to wear them this Fall and Winter!  You can use code 11SH275 for 15% off your order!

I probably don't need any more leopard print tops, but I love this sweater.  It's a little cropped but every pair of pants I own these days are very high rise, so I like the shorter sweaters.  I love the pink in it. 

 sweater: c/o shein

I have one cardigan like this and love it, so was excited to get another one in a different color.  This one is super cute and can be worn buttoned like this or open with a tank top or shirt underneath. 

 top: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle   booties: old navy 

I'm usually not a big fan of the peplum top, but love this one.  Maybe it's because of the buttons. But it's flowy and soft and only $14, and also comes in a really pretty purple.  Side note. I got these booties on clearance at the end of Winter last year for $10 and was super excited when I pulled them out of my Fall/Winter clothes bin.  

 coat: c/o shein  jeans: american eagle   shoes: target

Well now I'm ready for snow.  Kidding.  Let's hold off for a solid month or two please.  But when it comes I will be wearing this coat.  I love everything about it.  The mustard color, the higher neck and puffiness.  But I will repeat.  I am not ready for winter.  

 hoodie: c/o shein

This hoodie is only $10! It's a little thicker so definitely better for cooler weather, which we are headed right there.  There's a pink option too, but I love this red color.  It's more of a rust color which is my favorite.  This is a size medium, and runs on the smaller side in my opinion as it isn't very stretchy.  

sweatshirt: c/o shein

Last is this super fuzzy sweatshirt.  I accidently ordered it twice and shared it the other week.  Oops.  Which means I have one up for grabs.  ;)  Probably because I thought it looked so comfy and had so many good reviews.  And it's only $15, which means you probably need it.  

Happy Shopping!

(Use code 11SH275 for 15% off your order from anything at Shein.)

1 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the first sweater. So darling.