pants: jcpenney shirt: target jacket: loft shoes: old navy
1. I got this jacket a few years ago on clearance and remember debating if I should buy it .
I just found it again in the back of my closet and am glad I did!
2. My tree necklace. Found here.
3. The other day I was helping a student answer a question about how to prove if a statement about the Summer Olympics was true. She said she would just ask me. When I told her I was no expert on the Olympics, she said, "Well you did run in them?" So glad that running a marathon is the same as the Olympics in the mind of a third grader.
(and don't be fooled - Chris did not run the marathon. Or did his khaki shorts and video camera in hand give that away?)
4. I bought a groupon the other day for a mystic spray tan. I'm going to test it out to see if I'll do it for my brother's wedding. I'm slightly terrified because all I can think of is this:
watch the scene here.
5. And then that reminds me how much I miss Friends. I am in serious need of another show to watch. Preferably one that is funny, slightly dramatic and overall happy. And on netflix. Any suggestions?
Have a great weekend! Remember I'll be putting on my party shoes on Saturday!