dress & jacket: Old Navy flats: Target
1. I was happy to discover that I could wear this dress like a skirt, expect for the fact that there is a little tie as part of the dress around my waist. Hence the string going down my shirt, and it annoyingly kept hanging out all day.
2. Did you notice the sweet new links and buttons on my blog? I am SO happy with my new design. I was lucky to find Chelsea, who just started a blog, and has some awesome graphic/designing skills and helped me out. She sent me the images so fast and told me how to add them to my blog. You should go check out her blog too! Thank you Chelsea - you are awesome and appreciated!
3. I made this chex mix for Lauren's bachlorette party. It was delicious.
Chris even said it was the best dessert ever.
But if you recall that happens often.
4. I pretty much turned into Viola Swamp at school the last two days.
Do you know these books?
Summer countdown: 27 school days
5. I found two different bird canvases that I liked and combined them to make this:
It is now hanging on my wall right above my sewing machine.
I love how it turned out and love the reminder that God is my refuge.