1. This last Tuesday marks 32 weeks. Hard to believe that in less than 8 weeks our baby girl will be here!
2. Last weekend Chris and I took a childbirth class and we both liked it and learned a lot. We did have one spurt of embarrassing laughter when we were trying to practice our breathing. Thankfully we still passed!
3. Since school is almost over, and hopefully a lot of our busyness too, I plan on actually making dinner a few nights a week. This is on my list for this weekend:
4. Want to sponsor for Lauren and Lauren in June? I'm thinking with this sweet baby coming in July I will probably change things up for a bit with group features and giveaways, so now is your chance to participate! Take 20% off large and medium ad sizes for June. Check here for more details and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Tomorrow our class is going on a pioneer field trip. All day long. Two hours on a bus. And I have to dress like a pioneer. I can say I will be happy when it is over.