. . . for Lauren and Lauren: someday

May 13, 2013

someday

tank top: borrowed from friend    jeggings: walmart    wedges: ?   sweater: loft

Someday I'm sure I'll miss this belly but right now I'm so anxious to meet and hold our sweet girl and am a little nervous about what my belly will look like in 9 more weeks.  

Someday our daughter will know how much fun we had setting up everything in her room.  Someday she'll know how much I loved watching Chris put together things in her room.


Someday I'd like to make homemade donuts.  I've pinned a ridiculous about of recipes like this one, but yet to try any.

"Healthy" Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts

Someday I really will buy a pair of rainboots.  These have been in my cart for a week.  Please tell me if I should buy them and what color.


Someday I'd love to be able to meet some of my blogging friends in real life.
Here are some sweet girls I'd love to meet:

Chrissy from Everyday with the Jays.

I wish Chrissy didn't live in Texas because I know that we would be friends in real life, as I've loved getting to know her the last year and a half.  I also wish she lived closer so we we could teach at the same school.  Chrissy is a master at cheap and amazing DIY projects like this anthropology copy project or her dining room wall upgrade.  And she has great directions that you can easily follow!  She also blogs about life with her husband, and her two cute pups! 

blog  //  bloglovin  //  facebook

Lindsay from Pursuit of Pink.

There are so many things that I can relate to about Lindsay, a huge one is that she is expecting her first baby very close to mine.  But even more so is her honesty about the feelings and fears that have come with being pregnant.  It's always refreshing to read a blog that is encouraging and honest, but also filled with plenty of happiness, style posts, favorites and tutorials

blog //  twitter  //  bloglovin

Chelsea from Olive and Ivy.

Chelsea writes a lifestyle blog that is full of her cute style, affordable fashion, and beauty tips and reviews. Chelsea is also a very talented graphic designer and creates amazing blog designs.  She helped me out a lot when I first started my blog by designing some graphics for me.   And one more plus - she can pull off those floral pants! :) 

blog  // twitter  //  facebook

You should go check out these sweet girls and their blogs! You'll wish you could hang out with them in real life too! 

40 comments:

Classy in The Classroom said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love your cute outfit and your hair looks gorgeous like that!! Yes definitely get some rain boots and those ones are so cute!!! I've always wanted to meet some of my blogger friends too!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Buy rubber boots!!! I finally did!! I bought red!!

I've been lucky enough to meet one blogger!! It was amazing!! I wish we lived closer! Lol!

Have you ever met one?

Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Buy the boots in teal/minty green!!!! What is Chris putting together??

Danavee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love navy and mint! Great color combo. And you already know I love your curly locks.

Jodi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the curtains in the baby's room. Did you make them? If so you are so talented. I have no clue how to sew.

Chelsea Olivia said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks for the feature! you look so so cute. i'd get army green rainboots!

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I really love your mint pants and your tank top! You are looking beautiful!

xo
Angela
headtotoechicblog.com

Breenah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Get some rainboots!!! The yellow seems very you!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I bought a donut pan awhile ago, and I too have yet to make any. I also have pinned about 1,000 donut recipes.

Kirsten Wiemer said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

those homemade donuts look so good.
and you are the cutest prego girl ever.

K

Alana Christine said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ever since you mentioned those Walmart jeggings, I have been crazily buying them--I think I'm up to 3 pairs now. If only I could figure out how to style them all...

Kaylin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Buy them!!!

And that outfit is adorable.

Love the tank :)

Tiffany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love those boots, too! It won't be too much longer and "someday" will be behind you! =)

Kerrie Williams said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You've got that curling ironing down girl! loving your new hair styles :)

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ahhh baby! conession - i have that exact tank (i think) and i am totally hanging on to it forever for when i have a baby bump!

and YES! you should buy the hunters, i have them in black and LOVE them but i really really like the yellow and the navy!

Faith said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You look gorgeous! Loving your baby bump!

Yes! Get the Hunters! I have them in green and LOVE them! I also love them in red.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I told you.. once you put up that crib its like... "the only thing missing is the baby... c'mon little one!!"... its the crib... it makes you anxious...

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The tank is sooo adorable with the mint pants!! Now get the rain boots and style them! ;)

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm still sad I could never find those jeggings at Walmart! I can't wait for summer so I can make donuts too! I've only done it a few times, but oh my goodness they are so good!

Annie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the photo of Chris building the baby's furniture...so sweet! Your hair looks super cute in these photos, you should definitely buy the rain boots (I like the red)...and it's always so fun to meet blog friends in real life :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Imogen said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the mint colour of the jeggings. This post is so sweet, it really makes me feel so happy seeing these lovely preparations for your daughter. Wishing you to best of luck with everything.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are so cute with your belly and I love those rain boots... definitely worth getting a pair!
xo Dina
Sweetest Somethings

Alyssa @ Sweet Shangrila said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the red and the navy boots! Buy them! I've been dying to make homemade donuts, too... you definitely need to post about them when you do!

Pamela said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a gorgeous little mommy! I've made donuts before! Super easy!

Helene said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you are seriously the cutest pregnant person ever!!

Ginny said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I bet you're ready to hold your little girl :) Enjoy your break in June and go pamper yourself.
Ginny

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You should definitely get the rainboots! I love the yellow pair :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Target Giveaway!

Laura said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So sweet - I can't wait to put my children's nursery together one day! You are looking so good Katie. I love the new hair color!

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

cute post. love your hair. i cant wait to see final photos of her room ( hope you post it! :)

Carly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I can't WAIT to see your finished nursery!

Those curtains? I'm in love!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Alyx said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You look fabulous... you're in the home stretch!!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How dare you tease me with those donuts!! You look great. I love the pairing of mint and navy.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Nice outfit, i love your pants!

xx

http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is so sweet! Your outfit is too cute :)

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your daughter will definitely know how much time and love you put into her room. :-) I adore meeting bloggers too. ;-)

Hebby said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Def buy the rainboots!! I love anything leopard print! but i also like the black and grey combo!!

LEIGH said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yes you should buy those boots! And your room must be coming together quite nicely! We have a stroller and travel set. That's it. Lol... Yeah, we have some work to do!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Buy them buy them! I have them in maroon but I'm dying for hunter green and pink! No matter what color you get you can't go wrong :)

Autumn said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I wish I could hang out with YOU! But I think you already know that! ;-)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

YES! Buy those red rainboots!!! So cute, and they will definitely be worth it.

xox

http://thattallgirlinheels.com