jeggings: Walmart tee: old navy wedges: shoe carnival necklace: caroline g
1. I am starting to feel limited in what I can wear and what is comfortable and am starting to wear the same pieces over and over like this jeggings from Walmart. $10 was definitely money well spent!
2. My class threw me a surprise baby shower this week. It was wonderful! One of the mom's made a little scrapbook/photo album and had the kids write advice for me. I'll have to share some of them in another post next week!
3. As a thank you to my parent volunteers this year I made this popcorn. I've seen many recipes like this on pinterest but managed to make it even easier than those.
Pop two bags of popcorn and take out any kernels. Melt one package of white almond bark and pour over popcorn. Mix it all up. Add a bag of M&M's. Spread out on wax paper, pour sprinkles over it and let it hardened before breaking it up.
It made plenty for these three bags and left me with lots to eat myself!
4. I am so excited because Chris and I recently found and booked our newborn photographer. I get beyond excited when I think of all the adorable pictures she is going to take of our baby girl! And I can't wait to use those pictures to send out baby announcements. I love finding websites that have really simple and easy to edit cards like Signazon. This is one of my favorite birth announcements.
5. Speaking of cards, I have been writing a few thank you notes already but have yet to have my main baby shower and know I will be writing a lot more! I found this cute baby shower card that I was able edit to say thank you. I think it will be perfect for sending thank you notes after my shower!
Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend!