1. Well look at that. It's a mini top knot. Although not quite satisfying my top knot dreams. Also accompanied by some tired eyes.
2. Last week we brought Addilyn to our fertility clinic to meet the doctor and nurses. It was so wonderful to see them all again and this time with a baby. It is strange that for awhile I spent so much time there and went through a lot with all these people and haven't seen them for almost a year. I'm glad Addilyn got to meet people that played such a big part in getting her here!
3. Chris and I had plans (okay really I had big plans) of having the three of us dress up for Halloween, but that sadly didn't happen as we just dressed up Addilyn. Thankfully our friends are having a costumed theme party, which will have to make up for it. I think I'd be excited about dressing up in a 1920s fancy dress or find an 80s fancy dress costume.
4. If you're doing any blog reading this weekend, make sure to check out the beautiful Laura from The Everyday Joys, who blogs about her life as an army wife, and mom to two adorable boys. After she shared her monthly goals, it inspired me to write my own, which I shared last week and think I need to do every month like she does. Plus one of her boys is named Ethan, which was a top name contender if we would've had a baby boy.
5. I am bringing dessert to a party this weekend and want to make something fallish. I am thinking of making these pumpkin cookies. Do you have any favorite fall desserts that I should try?