. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Wishing for . . . . . .

August 25, 2015

Wishing for . . . . . .


more banana chocolate chip muffins like we made on Monday.  Addilyn and I ate just about the whole batch in two days.  

the desire to do outfit posts again.  This awkward, sick stage of pregnancy is making that feel just about impossible. 


a healthy weekend.  Both Addilyn and I have had nasty colds this week and I'm ready for them to be gone!

more cool weather like this week.  It has been wonderful.  Hoping the high 80 temps for next week are wrong. 

sweaters for Fall.  These two are my favorite and on my wish list.  Is it too early to make a birthday list for November? 


a break from this "morning" (really afternoon, evening, nightime) sickness.  Hoping the second trimester brings just that!  A few more days and we're there! 

Hope you are all having a great week!

Image Map

4 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

those muffins look yummy.

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hope you guys feel better soon!

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Health to your family.
I am a knitter so I look forward to cooler weather too.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It is such an awkward time in the pregnancy world of dressing - you always look great in the posts you do though!! I'm obsessed with home baking treats right now too!!