. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Things that make me cry lately . . . . .

August 31, 2015

Things that make me cry lately . . . . .

pants: old navy   sandals: target

A cancelled date night.  

Hearing our baby's sweet heartbeat.  


Watching Addilyn on her first pony ride. 

Peeing in my pants while throwing up for the what feels like the millionth time.  Darn you poor bladder control.  No thanks to you Addilyn. 

Every other episode of Parenthood.  Okay every episode of Parenthood. 

The fact that I'm already wearing the size bra I did at the very end of being pregnant with Addilyn. 

The thought of anything happening to this baby.  

Things that don't make me cry.  These pants from Old Navy that I got for $12 last weekend.  Draw string lose waist.  Yes please!  

Image Map

6 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My friend just had her second baby... She said @ 2 weeks postpartum,"if I think about anything I'll cry... So I just try not to think of anything.." So that's the answer.... Just don't think....

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, she looks so big on the pony, so cute!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

dry those tears sweety, just smile.

Meaghan - Oakleigh Rose said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh how I understand this completely! I may or may not have seriously had to hold back tears one night when I was awakened by my bladder for the 3rd time that evening. I remember first thinking how crazy I was for wanting to cry over having to pee. And then rationalizing it in my head as I got up that it was, indeed, unfair that I had just done this what felt like 5 minute ago. hahaha

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aw I love you! ha ha You are the cutest.

Foxy's Domestic Side said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

haha, I cry at everything too, I cry on every episode of Grey's Anatomy, yep I'm one of the few that still watches that!