. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Bras to fake trees, and a few things in between

June 19, 2017

Bras to fake trees, and a few things in between

tee: Amazon   shorts: old navy   hat: target

ONE.   I got this top from Amazon last week and love it.  It was less than $13.  It's really soft and seems like the perfect summer tee.  (I got a large and it fits perfectly.  It's a little clingy so I wouldn't want it any tighter.)  

TWO.  I am in love with Aerie bralettes.  I think I have four of them and I don't ever want to wear a normal bra again.  Right now they have a ton for $10 and I may convince myself I need a few more. 

THREE.  I really want a fake tree for our living room.  But all the ones I see that I like or $100 or more, which seems like a lot of money.  Tell me if you have a pretty one that looks real that isn't crazy expensive.  I like this one.  But $300?  NO WAY. 

FOUR.  I wore my first off the shoulder top this weekend and loved it.  Of course I want more now. Here are some super cutes on that are all under $15.  The striped one is on it's way to me now! 

one //  two
three  // four

Last week went incredibly slow, filled with a teething Isaac and a no nap Addi and it rained a lot and was a million degrees.  I have high hopes for this week being better! I hope you have a good start to your week!  Happy Monday! 



Image Map

5 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sometimes WalMart has fake trees for super low prices! If you go at the right time you can get really nice ones for under twenty bucks! I've also found some at Home Goods and Marshall's. Ikea also sells real trees like that for very low prices. I got one for my office and remember to water it every 2 weeks or so and it's last a year and a half!

Monika said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Micheals! The craft store! They have awesome fake plants that are usually way cheaper. Went to one yesterday and plants were half off, so the huge ones were around $50. I got some fake succulents for $5 🙂

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those bralets are so cut! Do they give much support? Off shoulder tops and dresses are my fav!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Literally just read this article about Amazon Prime members being able to shop and try on clothes, then return what they don't want. They also have a discount if you buy so many items. Sounds a lot like a subscription box, no??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/6/20/15837656/amazon-prime-wardrobe-try-clothes-before-you-buy

Alex Poul said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That the good article it's helped me & other people. Thanks for sharing your valuable information.

At this time Online Shopping is the best choice for all family members & you. So you can order an online product & get your offer.