. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Ravinia

June 22, 2017

Ravinia

Image Map

First of, I'm in love with this top from Old Navy.  I got it for $12 on clearance and it's the first off the shoulder top I've worn.  It is so cute and comfy.  And while I didn't do it this time, I will next time use that safety pin and rubber band trick my sister told me about to hold the sleeves down! These jeans are still my all time favorite (also from Old Navy) four years later.  And my shoes are from Target and I love them too!

The girls in my family went to Ravinia last weekend and it was so much fun.  I had never been before. They have outdoor concerts and you can bring blankets, food, drinks, whatever you want and just hang out and listen/watch.  They had an orchestra playing the music for LaLa Land and showed the movie with it.  It was such a cute movie and they did a great job with the music, I forgot many times it was live music and not just with the movie.  The weather was absolutely perfect and it gorgeous outside.  We all brought appetizers and desserts and wine.  What a fun evening!



2 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ravinia in Highland Park IL?
It is a great venue.
Went often when I was a kid as I lived in the town next door.
Don't live too far even now.
We went and saw Michael McDonald and TOTO a few years ago --luckily we had pavilion seats as it rained a bit that evening.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

sexy off-the-shoulder
short homecoming dresses