. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Finally

October 24, 2017

Finally

top: shein (only $11)  pants: jcpenney   shoes: target

We've had such a warmer October, but it finally feels like Fall.  And I am so happy about it.  Bring on all the long sleeves, sweaters, vests and boots.  I just got this top and it's the perfect Fall color and so cozy.  The top is super loose, so you definitely need a tank under it, and I love the back with a bralette. Now we just need a fire in our fireplace, and perhaps switch out to leggings of course.  

These jeans are so comfy and I waited for a $10 coupon, plus they were on sale so I got them for under $20.  They are the jegging kind, so stretchy but look like regular jeans.  

Also do people read blogs anymore? Especially ones with outfit posts? Or does everyone just use instagram?  Sometimes I think I should just post there if I have an outfit to share and not do my blog anymore?  Help?? 


Image Map

3 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I might be old school but I do not do instagram.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I want that top, bralet and jeans!! LOVE this outfit. And I say post on both!!

Jen V. said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I still read blogs and I love outfit posts!

This is such a cute outfit!!