. . . for Lauren and Lauren: FIve for Friday

October 19, 2017

FIve for Friday


ONE.  Chris and I went on a date last weekend and it was great!  We got coffee and then walked around a few stores.  It's amazing what three hours alone can do.  I found this sweater at TJMaxx for $12 and I love it.  

TWO.  Here's some other fun sweaters that I love:

one //  two   
three  //  four


THREE.  I feel like so many people have posted pictures of their kids with these masks on.  The panda or the unicorn.  But they crack me up.  Especially Isaac's tiny little body with this huge panda head.  


FOUR.  We painted Addilyn's pumpkin and it was so fun and easy.  I think we'll do this every year. I took her to Michael's and she picked out these stickers and was so proud.  


FIVE. We're going away with Chris' family this weekend and it'll be nice to have a whole weekend together.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!







Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That sweater is awesome! LOVE it. And so is Addilyn's pumpkin! Great idea!