. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Fall with Mint

October 12, 2017

Fall with Mint


Remember my post sharing my love for the most comfortable, amazing dresses in the world? My friend Kelley, is the creator behind Mint Standard Clothing and I am so proud of her.  If you missed my post proclaiming my love for her and her clothing read it here! I shared two ways I styled the original in black over the summer.  


The awesome thing about this dress, besides the huge pockets, and that it feels like yoga pants, is that you can wear it all year round.  I recently got the original in navy stripes and am ready to wear it styled for Fall, now that we're finally getting some cooler weather.  


It took me forever to find a denim vest that I loved (Target, of course).  And somehow I always forget how much I love it, and forget that I could've been wearing it all summer long!  I'll have to make up for it this Fall. These dresses look so cute with vests, and the layers and booties make it perfect for Fall.  


This gigantic blanket scarf was a $5 ebay purchase a few years ago and I love that I can wear it with stripes.  I've finally think I'm confident with pattern mixing, so hopefully that stays trendy for awhile, right?  I think this dress is the perfect length to wear with taller boots, even with it gets really cold, because there isn't much skin that shows!  

This is another Target vest find from when I was pregnant with Isaac.  It's super light weight and I love how it looks over this dress.  I am sure there are a million more ways to style this dress for Fall and Winter. Scarves, necklaces, different boots, a jean jacket . . . . . I am sure you could wear this dress once a week and make a different outfit every time! 

Make sure to follow Kelley on instagram (@mint_standard) to keep up to date with new items coming to their shop and check out all her amazing dresses at Mintstandardclothing.com.  You will love Kelley if you don't already and LOVE her dresses!


Image Map

3 comments:

Kelley @LoveLikeCrazy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I LOVE this!! I'm now going to bust out my navy stripe more often this summer!! ❤️ I love that blanket scarf and am now going to be on the lookout for one! ❤️ Thanks for sharing!!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE these dresses so much!! SO pretty. I want them all and love how you styled them!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love a good striped look for Fall!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes