1. I got this shirt at Old Navy for $3. I really like the color. Slightly unsure about the higher front.
2. Last week Chris was out of town so I didn't make much variety in dinner each night.
I realized Friday morning that I had some kind of Mexican meal every night.
I used to have an irrational hatred of tortillas.
Now I'm not sure what I was thinking, as this was one of the delicious meals I had last week:
3. One of my students wrote me a story this last week. There was a part where a girl gets a letter from her teacher, introducing herself, before the school year starts.
It says, " Here are some of my favorite things: reading, writing, drawing and of course teaching. I love to run. I have dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I love sushi and candy. I hate any type of insect. Love, Mrs. Vale"
Well she pretty much nailed me right on.
Except for the blue eyes.
Glad they're learning the most important things about me.
4. Made these frozen yogurt dots last night.
They were pretty good.
Except they melted very quickly. I was was pretty much eating yogurt with my hands by the end.
5. I am so happy I get to spend the weekend with my favorite Laurens:
And of course my sweet niece Lena Jane:
and favorite little boy, Travis James: