dress: Kohls shirt: Old Navy
1. The last two days have been above 75 degrees, which is about 20 degrees higher than normal.
Which means I dug out some of my summer clothes yesterday and am hoping the warm weather stays!
2. Apparently this is what it looks like to have a baby.
At least in the mind of an 8 year old.
3. I made these for breakfast the other week and they were delicious!
I'm thinking I should make them again this weekend.
4. I made this little set of bean bags for one of my friend's son's birthday.
It's always easy for me to find gifts to make for girls, but boys are a little more challenging.
They were really pretty easy.
I cut out the squares and then used double sided adhesive to iron on the letters.
I sewed around the letters, then sewed the bags front side in.
Flipped them around, filled them with beans and then sewed around the edges of the beanbag.
My only advice would be to make the hole big enough so it is easier to put the beans in.
I'm happy with how they turned out and hope he likes them!
5. My spring break is one week away. I don't have any big plans but am so excited for a week off of school!
Linking up to:
shine on friday drab to fab
High 5 for Friday
5 Days 5 Ways Serenity Now
polkadot - pretties