Dress: Forever 21 Boots: DSW Necklace: Kohls
1. I know it's officially Spring, but it is still cold. So I'm still wearing boots.
2. Today's outfit gets two pictures and two numbers because this is my new favorite dress.
I just got it from Forever 21 for $10.
3. Remember this necklace I wore in yesterday's post?
My friend and I made these necklaces the other night.
Although slightly tedious due to poking three little holes in each triangle, it was totally worth it.
Paint chips, a chain, some jewelry rings, and about 30 minutes and I had a new necklace.
Read more about how to make it here.
(Tip: Put the paint chip/triangles on a cereal box or something like that to poke your holes through. This way it didn't bend the corners of the triangles.)
4. I had two custom orders for two little families of sock monkeys for Easter baskets.
Want your own sock monkey? Check out my etsy store.
(I'd be happy to do a custom color/order too!)
5. I recently made this for dinner.
So easy and delicious!
I already had shredded chicken in the freezer and frozen pizza dough, which made this recipe even easier!
6. Bonus number today because you need to enter my giveaway for a $50 gift card to Shabby Apple if you haven't already!
Have a great weekend!
Linking up to: