top: old navy pants: gap shoes: target
1. Sorry for the poor picture quality. I'm a little sad that we are getting to days when it is too dark in the morning to take pictures and dark some days when I get home.
2. One of my favorite fall decorations in my house may be this book pumpkin I made last year.
It's nice to know I can put old college textbooks to good use.
3. I'm really excited because I ordered these boots this week and can't wait to get them.
They were only $30 and I found a 20% coupon online.
This site may be dangerous as there are way to many things I want!
4. My brother's birthday was this week.
I'm loving that I've been able to spend more time with him since he's been married and lives so close. I'm pretty proud of the man he's become and his wife picking skills too.
Happy birthday Jacob! I love you!
5. While we have had great time away the last two weekends I am SO happy to be home this weekend. I have plans for catching up on tv shows, a yoga class with my mom and maybe a sewing project.