dress: steve & barry's boots: dsw
1. Have any of you ever been to Steve & Barry's? It's not a huge surprise that they went out of business because nothing in their store was over $9. I got this dress for $2 when they were going out of business. They had a line by Sarah Jessica Parker and their stuff was so cute - wish it was still around!
2. I'm really proud of myself because I've actually made real dinner this week. Twice!
It makes it a whole lot easier that both were in the crock pot.
3. And one of the best desserts I've made in awhile.
and I'm currently eating these straight out of the pan at this moment. Bad idea.
4. I apologize for the recent overload of instagram pictures of the bottom half of me.
I can't stop taking them and I think it's because it makes my legs look about 10 times smaller than they really are.
5. I'm really excited that this happened this week too. Thank you so much for following along!
I have a few large ad spaces available for November for only $10 and lots of medium spaces for $5.
Email me if you're interested in sponsoring my blog this next month!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!