dress: old navy sweater: francesca's boots: dsw necklace: wild about jewelry
1. I got this sweater at Francesca's a week or so ago for only $7.
2. It was definitely a good day to go because I also found this purse for $12.
3. Last week every day, a girl in my class asked me to wear my fringe boots so we could match. She was quite excited when I finally wore them Friday. I'm not sure if matching fashion styles with an eight year old is impressive though.
4. I've got some high hopes for feeling good this weekend and attempting a project like making a sweater with elbow patches. It's been too long since I've completed any DIY project.
5. I am ridiculously happy that it is a three day weekend. We don't have any big plans and I couldn't be happier!
Happy Friday to you!