I'm a little late to this five things sharing post, but better late than never right? And I'm sure you're dying to hear five more random facts about me. Thank you Shanna for tagging me!
I tried hard to think of five things I've never shared.
sweater: target leggings: jcpenny boots: kohls
1. There is still a good amount of people in my life that don't know I have a blog and every time someone finds out about it I get a little embarrassed.
2. I had the chicken pox when I was in second grade and from the looks of this picture I'm pretty sure it was as hard on my mom as it was on me.
3. I used to be the pickiest eater growing up. Until I met Chris and he made me try different foods. The thought of sushi used to disgust me, but now it is my favorite food.
4. I was in dance from about five years old to fourteen. We wore quite the costumes and I'm pretty sure I had quite the moves.
5. Two of my best friends (one from high school and one from college) got married the same summer 7 years ago and both picked the same bridesmaid dress. To a poor newly married college student this was the best news ever!
Hope you are having a good week. Three more work days and then Spring Break - I am very ready!!