shirt: old navy pants: H&M maternity shoes: target
1. I had thought I'd wear a lot of belted shirts in the early pregnancy stage but due to the fact that the majority of my shirts don't fit my upper half, this is the first time.
2. One of my students asked me in all seriousness, "So when are we going to name your baby?" I had to break it to her that I wasn't really going to let my class choose a name. (If you remember their first suggestion was Zorro.)
3. I feel like the only recipes I post about are desserts. I swear I eat dinner too. I made these this week for our small group and they were SO good. Of course Chris said they were one of the best desserts he's ever had.
4. After many comments on this post I thought I definitely had an idea that was going to make me rich. Turns out someone has thought of pretty much the same thing. Thank you Allison for sharing this with me. If it wasn't $90 I'd buy it and put it on my bed.
5. I'm was so excited to get some fabric that I ordered from fabric.com. I love the colors! I am planning on using the elephant fabric for a crib skirt and maybe curtains.