. . . for Lauren and Lauren: New uniform

September 28, 2014

New uniform

vest: tjmaxx   jeans & boots: old navy   tee: target 

I found this vest at TJMaxx a few months ago for $12 and have yet to wear it until today.  I love it. The other day I started going through my closet getting rid of lots of clothes I no longer wear.  I have so many clothes (mostly dresses and nicer pants) that I am not wearing these days as I'm not working. 

In the past I rarely wore jeans.  And while I still kind of hate them, I am getting more and more used to them as they seem much more practical for my days.  Part of me wants to just wear yoga pants and leggings every day, but I am determined to wear more "real" clothes this Fall.  So finding new clothes that make jeans feel cuter and still be comfortable makes me happy.  


Hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying some Fall weather! 


Image Map


13 comments:

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Super cute!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are adorable!! & I am really in need of a "long cardigan" to dress up some leggings/jeans!

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That is the cutest vest ever :)

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

WAIT. You don't like jeans??? That's pretty much all I wear! That vest is cute :)

Nicole Cushing said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am loving this look! I totally know the feeling. I was never able to wear jeans to work and now that I am a SAHM I get to wear jeans it's something I am getting the hang of.

Xoxo,
Nicole

Http://www.nicole-kelly.com

Mrs Gray said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm definitely a jeans gal! I wear them pretty much every day! (I do LOVE me some leggings and yoga pants, though.)

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that vest with those boots!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That vest is so cool and looks nice and cozy. What a fun piece for fall!

shelleystirs said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Looks cute! I have to get out almost every day to do drop off/pick-up at school. Mornings are for yoga pants, and afternoons (when I actually get out of the van) are for real clothes. :)

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute vest!! I'm with ya on yoga pants but try and dress up a little more with jeans. :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute outfit!
I just went through my closet last night. Just boxed up clothing that I can't fit anymore due to pregnancy. And I still hate jeans. But I think if I had more options of jeans I might give them a go more for when going out on like dates instead of yoga pants!

Cute boots!!
- Amanda

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

cute! Love your shoes.I'm with you on jeans, slowly but surely I'm getting there...

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a CUTE vest! I love it! :-)