. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Randoms

October 8, 2015

Randoms

sweater: c/o shein   tee: target   leggings: gap   booties: old navy 

I am in love with this pink sweater and I'm sure you're tired of leggings, tee and sweater outfits.  And I can't promise much different the rest of this pregnancy.  

Old Navy had free shipping on any amount yesterday and I got Addi some adorable fall clothes. Like these leggings for under $3 and this tee for under $4.  Dressing a girl is the best thing ever.  

One week until we find out this baby's gender and I can not wait! Last night I started pinning a bunch of nursery things, boy and girl and just want to know!!  

These leggings from Gap are my favorite.  They are maternity leggings and go right under my belly. They are SO comfortable and my cheap self normally wouldn't spend $22 on leggings, but they were worth it and I almost want another pair because I wear them so often. 

It is hard for me to not stress about the amount of weight gain this pregnancy.  I stressed about it when I was pregnant with Addilyn, and yet still am now.  Probably because I'm gaining more weight this time and it's hard to not have much control over it!  I'm sure I could write a whole post about pregnancy self esteem.

I am starting to have a desire to get stuff done around our house to get ready for this baby, and maybe feel a tiny bit more energy.  Hoping soon I get some big motivation to do it regardless! 

Both in Sunday school and Bible Study this week Addilyn did not cry at all in the childcare!  Huge victory! 

Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend!


Image Map


7 comments:

Tami said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I hear you on the weight gain. I'm feeling similarly. I'm so stressed about gaining weight this pregnancy because I'm suddenly gaining more than I did with my daughter. Especially since I'm so conscientious about what I eat. I have no idea where this weight is coming from! It's completely out of my control.

I keep telling myself that our bodies are wise, and with everything I'm doing to take care of my body, if this weight is what the baby needs...then that's what it is.

And leggings....the best!

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the outfit! It looks so comfy! I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy--so excited for you!!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

everything you wear is so cute.

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You always gain faster with the second or so I hear. I know I did!
Yay for no tears. Trust me I know what a victory that is :)
Have a good weekend!!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm guessing boy! I can't wait to hear, though! <3

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you are so funny... I swear, before you got pregnant you were like a stick!!! Weight gain... bah!!! just have another baby;)

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am so excited to find out what you are having!!! I was the same with weight, I gained fast. Just remember how great you looked after working outpost Addie! So just enjoy the pregnancy and you will get back to feeling like you!