. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Recent Finds

December 3, 2015

Recent Finds

dress  //  cardigan  // tunic

I loved my last order from SheIn and know I will be wearing all three a lot this Winter!  I've always had good luck with what I've received from them.  Just make sure to read the sizes and measurements as sometimes they vary a lot!  

Here are a few more things from SheIn that are on my wishlist.  While I'd have to wear them all open, I love these coats:

one  //  two  //  three

And while two of these would not work for my pregnant belly, they would be perfect for Christmas dresses are are all under $15!

one //  two //  three  

And my favorite.  Cardigans: 

 one  //  two  //  three

Happy happy almost weekend!! 

Image Map

3 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

everything is so cute

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I got to pick something new again today and ordered the blanket poncho you got. :)

Anna Demko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I loved my coat #2 - it's perfect for holiday

Anna // Happy Medley