. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Room to grow

December 21, 2015

Room to grow

 dress: c/o shein    leggings: gap   boots: zulily   scarf: made by my sister in law

I'm pretty sure this dress will last me until the last week of my pregnancy, as least I sure hope so! It is so flowy and has tons of room for my belly to grow!  And you should be a tiny bit impressed because I even got out my iron to take care of the wrinkles, but clearly forgot about the sleeves.  Baby steps, right?  

I can't believe I am almost to 30 weeks and that Christmas is a few days away.  Time is going too quickly, and while I can't wait to meet this baby (and not be pregnant anymore) I wouldn't mind for this week to go nice and slow!


Image Map


3 comments:

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How cute are you momma?!! Merry Christmas.

Katie @ My Darling Days said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Lookin' good mommma. Happy Holidays!

http://www.mydarlingdays.blogspot.com

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your bump is unbelievably precious!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! <3