1. Tops like this make me wonder why I bought multiple maternity tops. I love this one and am hoping it's not too huge and tent like to wear once this belly is smaller.
2. This week has been a little rough. Addilyn got pink eye and even after two days of eye drops, it's looking no better. Plus she got a fever this morning to add too it. Can I just say how hard it is to give a two year old eye drops three times a day? Needless to say, minus a doctor appointment for her and one for me, we've been home all week. (This picture does not do her eye justice. It looked so bad and pathetic.)
3. My sister dropped off coffee for me the other day, which was so sweet. It's amazing how something like that can make your day so much better. A good reminder that something little like that is a good way to make someone feel loved! Thank you Lauren!
4. I had my 36 week appointment today. I am well aware that early dilation or none at all is not an indication of when your baby will come. Good example would be that I was zero dilated and she wasn't even low the day before Addilyn was born. But I was hoping with all my discomfort down there, Braxton Hicks often and carrying so different that I'd have some progress. Not that I want him here too early, just would like to feel like once I go in labor things will go quickly. He's head down but not low and nothing happening. I have a hard time not being anxious that my labor will be long and hard like Addilyn's was. But I know things can change so fast so I'm hoping for that!
5. This weekend I am going to the If Gathering at my church. I am super excited and while a little nervous about sitting for that long or how comfortable or tired I may be, I'm excited for some good worship, to hear some amazing stories of God's work and for God to grow me and teach me.