. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Valentine's Day

February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day


I realized yesterday we hadn't really done anything for Valentine's day, and wanted to at least do something!  Thankfully I had some sugar cookie mix so we made some heart shaped cookies and decorated a card for Chris.  Putting sprinkles in a bowl rather than giving Addi the can of sprinkles is definitely the way to go.  Lesson learned months ago. 

Don't mind the Halloween pjs.  It is much more fun as Addilyn gets older to celebrate holidays.  She had a sleepover Saturday night with her cousins at my in-laws.  My mother in law made a heart shaped cake and had little presents for all the kids ready when they got there.  I love that she can look forward to these things and get excited about them!  Crazy to think that from now on all holidays will be with two kids! 


And I just thought I'd leave you with this beauty.  She discovered she could get sprinkles to stick to her face with frosting.  Highlight for sure.



Image Map

3 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

she is the cutest thing ever

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a little cutie! She looks so big in these pictures!! Maybe it is that her hair is getting so long.

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those cookies are adorable!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes