. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Annoyance

February 16, 2016

Annoyance

sweater: c/o make me chic   tee: target maternity   necklace: ebay  

Funny thing is that I had planned on writing this post about seven weeks ago, so you can only imagine the level of my annoyance by now.  I can't even remember what show it was one but the girl said, "Every once in awhile I wish that people annoyed you as much as they annoy me." 

This is so true for Chris and I and I know I've written about it before.  I have far too many things that annoy me, but somehow when you're pregnant I think you get a pass for being more easily annoyed. I wrote this post near this stage with Addilyn's pregnancy and the video clip from Friends cracks me up.  

I pretty much can not handle breathing, chomping, shaking, basically any moving or touching me. Poor Chris.  

But really poor me.  It's exhausting.  ;) 

Side note: I love this new sweater.  It was sunny and freezing, so I gave up after 20 seconds outside, so here's a better picture.  I wore this outfit three days in a row.  I mean at this point, if you find something cute that fits and is comfortable it makes sense to wear it over and over.  

fringe cardigan

Image Map

2 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you are beautiful.

Erin LFF said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I think open/flowy cardigans and tanks is going to be my go-to for the foreseeable future ;) Love this look on you!