1. Cool enough weather to wear these booties. I can not wait for Fall and Fall clothes.
2. This vest. I forgot I had it and can't wait to wear it on repeat.
3. Podcasts. I can't stop listening to them. In the car. When I'm playing with Isaac and Addi is sleeping. During the brief nap overlaps I sometimes get. I've listened to a ton of episodes of The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey and love them. Please tell me others that I need to listen to!
4. A girls night. I went to dinner with my sister and one of my closest friends and it was so much fun. We then went to Target and I it was the first time I've stayed out and came home to both kids asleep. Yea for sleep progress!
5. Chalk paint. I've painted a few things this last month in chalk paint and I love it. I officially would like to paint everything in my house with it, but will be working on reigning it in.
What is something that is making you happy?