. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Things that make me happy

August 22, 2016

Things that make me happy


1.  Cool enough weather to wear these booties.  I can not wait for Fall and Fall clothes.  

2.  This vest.  I forgot I had it and can't wait to wear it on repeat. 

3.  Podcasts.  I can't stop listening to them.  In the car.  When I'm playing with Isaac and Addi is sleeping.  During the brief nap overlaps I sometimes get.  I've listened to a ton of episodes of The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey and love them.  Please tell me others that I need to listen to!

4.  A girls night.  I went to dinner with my sister and one of my closest friends and it was so much fun.  We then went to Target and I it was the first time I've stayed out and came home to both kids asleep.  Yea for sleep progress! 

5.  Chalk paint.  I've painted a few things this last month in chalk paint and I love it.  I officially would like to paint everything in my house with it, but will be working on reigning it in. 

What is something that is making you happy? 
Image Map

4 comments:

Katie @ My Darling Days said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

is that skirt from Target? I have the same one... or one very similar... that I forgot I had! haha Thanks for the outfit inspo, I'm breakin' that sucker out!

http://www.mydarlingdays.blogspot.com

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Girls night is the best!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Beth @ The Goad Abode said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The Happy Hour is one of my faves. I also enjoy Shalom In the City with Osheta Moore, Lighten Up with Melanie Dale and She Percolates.
And that denim vest is awesome :) I just got one and I think I'll wear it a lot this fall!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I agree w/ the booties! I am so ready for fall. It's been MUCH cooler in Ohio this week (as in, high 70's/low 80's) and I'm loving it. It's definitely preparing me for October!