. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Some randoms . . . .

November 27, 2016

Some randoms . . . .

top: target   jeans: gap   boots: justfab

I wore this top when I was very pregnant and still love it.  Most of the things that I bought when I was pregnant with Isaac were non-maternity, and I love that I can still wear them. 

I just looked in my drafts folder and have about ten posts that are things I'm learning, motherhood thoughts, etc. yet I can't organize my thoughts enough to have anything that is finished that makes sense.  Maybe someday soon I'll finish one and write something meaningful again. 

Isaac is 9 months old today and I can't believe how fast this year as gone.  I'm continually reminding myself how quickly these phases are over.  Which is helpful when I am tired and feel like it's such a needy phase, but also bittersweet as I feel like I can barely remember Addi that little already. 

I am so sad this long weekend is over.  I would love many more days with Chris home and to spread out this time of the year longer.  

I have not watched the Gilmore Girls episodes yet.  My sister and I are trying to find a time to watch them together, but thanks to overtired kids, a teething baby who isn't sleeping and tired mamas, I don't know if it will happen.  But I know I'll be sad when it's over, so I'm happy to wait.  

All I want to do is sit in front of my Christmas tree, drink coffee and watch Christmas movies. If my kids could entertain themselves all day.  ; ) 

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! 

Image Map

0 comments: