. . . for Lauren and Lauren: To get dressed or not to get dressed

November 13, 2016

To get dressed or not to get dressed


I got this top from White Plum on super clearance when I was pregnant and love it.  It's so comfy and a perfect top for nursing too because it snaps down the middle.  While I'm not nursing nearly as much during the day, it's still nice to have clothes that make it easier.  

I debate between why do I ever get dressed and I feel so much better when I put on a real outfit.  The "why do I ever get dressed" often wins, but it does feel nice to have a real outfit on and feel a little more presentable.  Otherwise my kids just keep dressing cuter and cuter and look way more put together than I do. I would wear Addilyn's outfit in a second.  And I definitely rewarded myself with a piece of candy afterwards too.  


 I couldn't not include that picture.  I mean look at his face!?


Image Map

2 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That last picture is just so cute!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I wish not getting dressed were an option for me! But pajamas are frowned upon where I work.