. . . for Lauren and Lauren: If you had $10 to spend . . . .

September 25, 2017

If you had $10 to spend . . . .


I hardly ever go into the store Charming Charlie, but my sister and I went there earlier this summer and we both bought this dress for $10.  I'm highly annoyed that the weather is so stinkin' hot, but at least I could wear this dress this weekend to a baby shower. 


I found this tote at World Market a few weeks ago and it was only $10. I am getting excited about the thought of being done with diaper bags, even though I'm still far from it.  But it is nice to occasionally throw a few things in a bigger purse or bag.

Also, this cute little pouch is from Jumping Jack (and if you use code KATIE15 it's just about $10!). I have a few tees from them too and love them!


This hi pillow was on a Target clearance rack for $7.  It says bye on the other side and I think it is cute! As is a million other things at Target that I wanted to buy.  If only everything there was under $10. 


I got my hair cut and colored this weekend (now if only those were $10 too, right?)  But I also got my eyebrows waxed which is $10 so I'm throwing that in there too.  

I hope you all had a great weekend!  What's the best thing you've bought lately for under $10??


Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE it all!! I wish getting our hair done wasn't so expensive too, but you look fabulous!!