2. I have a miniature pet donkey named Norman. (He lives at my parent's house).
3. I was really good at doing the splits when I was I was little.
4. My brother, sister and I call my dad, Papa.
5. I've always wanted to be one of the Fanta girls. The only problem is that I can't sing, I'm not tall and I doubt they are even looking anymore.
6. I ate my first toaster strudel today and it was delicious. I would like to eat one. or two. every day.
7. And finally, you should get to know these ladies:
Kaylin from Stay Blonde, Ski Local
Kaylin is adorable and has a blog that will definitely make you smile. She blogs about her cute outfits, adventures, and "adult" life which she is learning is fun at times and not so fun at other times. Whether it's about making lists, or a new perspective you'll love getting to know Kaylin.
Next is Whitney from Keeping up with the Cyperts
I've been reading Whitney's blog for awhile and I'm excited to share her with you! Whitney's blog is a mix of everything. From delicious recipes, life with her husband, traveling, and everything in between. I love one of her recent Sunday Confessions post, because although we don't share a love for hairless cats, we do share a love for puppies and tv.
blog // facebook
And finally we have Bethany from Still in Louis
There are multiple reasons why you should check out Bethany's blog.
1. I'm always amazed at bloggers who find awesome things at thrift stores. She is one of them.
(Bethany I would like to go shopping with you.)
2. She has whole posts dedicated to bloopers pictures of her kids. They are hilarious.
3. She is an honest blogger who shares her heart and what God is teaching her.
blog // shop