I may even have to go as far as saying I hate being nauseous more than I hate the dentist.
And that is a big statement for me to make.
1. Seeing the word McRib on the McDonalds sign a few times a day. I've never even had one, but just the word made me want to throw up.
2. Walking into the kids' bathroom at school. Not a pleasant smell.
3. Opening my fridge. Regardless what was in there, it never smelled good.
4. Taking those gigantic prenatal vitamins.
5. Flossing my teeth, which only happened twice the first two or three months. And brushing my teeth was a struggle too. My oral hygiene definitely suffered during this time. Yet another reason to hate the dentist.
I do have to say, that although still a little nauseous the second trimester is proving to be much better than the first. I have a little more energy and am filled with more excitement and less anxiety. It is starting to feel more and more real that I am having a baby!