. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Vermont Vermont . . . a long awaited trip!

April 21, 2014

Vermont Vermont . . . a long awaited trip!


Chris, Addilyn and I have been in Vermont from Wednesday until today and we've had such a great trip! I've been anxiously awaiting meeting my new niece and spending time with my sister and her family.  Being with my nieces and nephew has always been fun, but being there with Addilyn has been so much fun! (Plus a little crazy, loud and exhausting with four kids four and under). 

It's also been a nice break from blogging, emailing, watching tv and spending time on my computer. I'm excited to share more about our trip and one (or ten) too many pictures off these cute babies! 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and were able to enjoy time with your families! 


Image Map

6 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Enjoy your trip.

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

From Instagram it looks like it has been a great trip!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

SO happy you got to spend the week with your family!!! I've been loving all the pictures of your sweet little niece on IG!! :) Happy (belated) Easter!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That sounds like a great break. I'm happy you got to have such great quality family time!

Magical and Beautiful said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

so grateful your having a great time!

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a great break! Can't wait to see more pictures!