“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Dove. I received a product sample and promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
1. It's been far too long since a High Five for Friday post. Sometimes I forget that I own pants that aren't skinny jeans. Also I apparently lied when I said I was posting my last snow on the ground picture. Seriously, spring??
2. We had a rough few days over here and Tuesday morning my best friend and her daughter dropped by early morning with coffee and donuts. I felt loved and thankful for these girls.
3. I've spent way too long looking for cute boyfriend jeans online. I want a pair that's distressed, but not completely destroyed like a lot of ones I've seen. I like the look of these two pairs from Simons. Now if only I could try them on without buying them first!
4. I'm two weeks into the 21 Day Fix Extreme and am really enjoying it. All but Saturday, I've done the workout videos during Addilyn's nap, which means I don't get to shower until many hours later or the next morning. Next week, I get to try out Dove Advanced Care Deodorant and I'm excited because I find myself putting on deodorant many times a day, and would love to do it once and not worry about how I smell! So a deodorant that provides 48 hour odor protection sounds great. (Does that mean it gives me permission to not shower for at least two days?) Lucky you, I get to share my experience in the next two weeks.
5. I'm excited for a weekend with warmer weather, a date night and hopefully all three of us staying healthy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!