. . . for Lauren and Lauren: High Five for Friday

April 9, 2015

High Five for Friday

“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Dove. I received a product sample and promotional item to thank me for my participation.”

1.  It's been far too long since a High Five for Friday post.  Sometimes I forget that I own pants that aren't skinny jeans.  Also I apparently lied when I said I was posting my last snow on the ground picture.  Seriously, spring??


2. We had a rough few days over here and Tuesday morning my best friend and her daughter dropped by early morning with coffee and donuts.  I felt loved and thankful for these girls.  


3.  I've spent way too long looking for cute boyfriend jeans online.  I want a pair that's distressed, but not completely destroyed like a lot of ones I've seen.  I like the look of these two pairs from Simons. Now if only I could try them on without buying them first! 


4.  I'm two weeks into the 21 Day Fix Extreme and am really enjoying it.  All but Saturday, I've done the workout videos during Addilyn's nap, which means I don't get to shower until many hours later or the next morning.  Next week, I get to try out Dove Advanced Care Deodorant and I'm excited because I find myself putting on deodorant many times a day, and would love to do it once and not worry about how I smell!  So a deodorant that provides 48 hour odor protection sounds great.  (Does that mean it gives me permission to not shower for at least two days?)  Lucky you, I get to share my experience in the next two weeks.  

5.  I'm excited for a weekend with warmer weather, a date night and hopefully all three of us staying healthy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Image Map

10 comments:

Amy Lockrin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That is awesome that you are doing the 21DFX - the program is incredible! Are you following the eating plan too?

Chrissy + Nate said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That outfit is so cute! I'm totally a fan of the wide leg pant. Bring them back! And I am right there with you on the boyfriend jean hunt. There are even ways to DIY your own, but that just makes me nervous! Yay for donuts and friends! And good luck with your 21 day fix!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I seriously LOVE the light colored semi-distressed boyfriend jeans, so cute! Loving your outfit in that first photo...and coffee + donuts sound so tasty!! Happy (almost) Friday! :)

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Good friends who bring coffee and donuts are the best! I have been searching for the perfect boyfriend jeans for forever, too. I love the two you found! Especially the lighter wash.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that outfit in the first pic! But seriously snow!!! Ahhhhhhh. The girls are too cute with their donuts! How sweet!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I just got the cutes pair of distressed jeans from old navy and sized down. Buying with out trying would be so hard for me 😁
clothedwithgrace.com

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

YAY for friends who bring donuts and coffee. Love that. Glad you are loving the Fix!! So glad! :)

Katie @ My Darling Days said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Girlfriend, I hear you on the trying jeans on before you buy them... I feel that same way! Happy weekend, Katie!

Kylie @ Counselor with a Cape said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

what are you doing for date night!!? and i eyeball boyfriend jeans constantly. just not sure what they would look like on me. guess that means i need to try them on. agh!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute donut picture! Hope our little girl can find a friend like that :) happy Friday!