. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I Couldn't Live without . . . . Wish Lists

April 29, 2015

I Couldn't Live without . . . . Wish Lists


Chris isn't too hard to please in terms of holidays and birthdays, as we rarely make a big deal of those days and both are happy with a dinner together and maybe a smaller gift.  But when I do decide to buy Chris a present I rarely know what to get him.  I'm super thankful for wishlists, especially those on Amazon where Chris looks on often.  His birthday is in two weeks, so I made a list of a few things I think he'd love: 



Flashlight: This some fancy flashlight that is sitting in Chris' wishlist on Amazon.  I like because it's only $20 and I would think last longer and better than the cheap flashlights we have now. 

Proverbs Journal: Chris got this Proverbs journal a few months ago.  On one side of the page it has the verses for one chapter and on the write it has space for you two write them out your own.  I am a huge fan of writing out Bible verses, both for meditation and memorization and I love that Chris started doing this.  I would love to get him the Psalms journal next. 

Hammer Drill: I know nothing about tools, so again I'm thankful for this (Dewalt one) being in his wishlist already!

Kanken Backpack: Chris loves hiking and usually goes away a few times a year with a friend or his dad and this would be perfect for him.  There's a removable seat cover you can take off, and plenty of room to put whatever he may need, and it looks like it'd be really durable.  

Black and Decker drill tool set:  Again, thankful for this being in his wishlist.  However, I can testify to many times asking for his help in drilling something or putting something together and him not being able to find the right thing he needs.  So this would benefit me too!

Any other good ideas for the men in your life? Our ten year anniversary and Father's day are all within five weeks of each other so I should come up with at least one really good gift! 

What can't you live without this week? Link up below!




Image Map


9 comments:

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I always tell Jacob to make a wishlist because he is SO hard to shop for! Speaking of...I doubt he has edited it lately...

I can't live without caffeine this week!

Dawn {Oh Fudge!} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this! Brian HATES birthdays, I never know what to buy him. We all need a man wish list 😀

Chrissy + Nate said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a great idea! We use Amazon Wish Lists for Christmas sometimes. That Psalm journal is so cool: I've never heard of that! Can't wait to see what you come up with for Father's Day and y'alls anniversary!

Kylie @ Counselor with a Cape said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

this is actually a great idea. sometimes i have a hard time buying Mr. L gifts too! I should have him make an amazon wishlist next time. :) I have NOOOOO problem making wishlists for people to get me gifts from at all... haha

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I bought Chris a Father's Day gift and then couldn't wait and gave it to him early. Now I need to think of something new!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wishlist are so great! I think men are super hard to shop for because - at least the men in my life - always want "nothing" or "whatever" which is obviously not super helpful at all haha

Laura said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Michael's birthday is coming up too (May 22) and I need to start thinking about what to get him! Thanks for posting this list!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Augh. I HATE shopping for Nate because he never wants anything or he wants something SUPER specific. Most years for his birthday he ends up buying something for himself and telling me I got it for him. I guess it works for us. ;-)

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those polka dot capris are amazing!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes