. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Just add a vest

June 2, 2016

Just add a vest

dress: c/o make me chic

Sometimes I forget that I can add things like a vest to make dresses more flattering.  I remember debating about this clearance vest from JCPenney after Addi was born and am so glad I bought it! 

This dress is very much not nursing friendly, but perfect for church when I've fed Isaac before or a quick dinner date with Chris.  Plus super cozy and will be perfect for the Fall.  (And only $20!)

Memorial Day weekend was really fun, but so busy.  I think we are still recovering, and both Addilyn and Isaac have bad colds.  I forgot how rough colds are when you are baby!  We are all a little tired and crabby this week, so bring on another weekend!
Image Map


1 comments:

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I totally second the just add a vest! To any outfit! So cute!