. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Nursing, bedspreads and car seat help!

June 28, 2016

Nursing, bedspreads and car seat help!

 dress: c/o  shein    bracelet: nickel and suede 

A few of you commented how I nurse with maxi dresses/strapless bras.  I've just put a nursing cover on, and pulled my arm through the strap and then pulled my bra down.  So basically pretty naked under the cover.  :)  Obviously you need straps that are looser.  This dress is perfect and it has pockets!  

We are getting new carpet in two weeks and I've wanted to paint my bedroom for years and figured now is the time.  So this weekend thanks to some help from my brother we got it done and I love it. Now I need a new bedspread and pillows.  I would LOVE to have a white bedspread with a colorful blanket and pillows but feel like white is so impractical with little kids.  Addi will have a snack on my bed while I shower or get ready, I change diapers on it, Molly lays on it.  Probably not a good idea, right?  Maybe some day.  

Isaac has decided he absolutely hates the carseat.  For such a happy baby he can sure scream so loud. The other day we got stuck in traffic and were in the car for 45 minutes and he screamed the entire time.  It was awful.  He was so sweaty and exhausted.  I seriously would spend some good money on something that made him happy in the car, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist, does it? 

I can't get over how big Addi looks in this picture.  She is almost three which is crazy!  Which also means I should probably start planning something for her birthday!  Yikes.



Image Map

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Before we figured out what makes Hannah tick I was reading online and came across a feed discussing fussy babies in cars. On thing many moms commented on was needed to put a blanket over the carrier be aside the baby was seemed so overwhelmed by all they could see while he world passed by. Maybe that would help? Hannah still fusses sometimes, luckily Grant is in a booster now, so he can easily give her a pacifier or distract her.

Katie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I will try anything! He won't take a pacifier so that doesn't work! And it's full out screaming. :( so sad!

C said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My guy hated the infant seat, but as soon as we switched over to convertible car seat, he was fine. Not the most convenient option, but maybe worth a shot?

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the dress!! Emilya also hates the car seat and screams. She's also super pukey, so I think she gets motion sickness. Makes even a simple trip to the grocery store a challenge!! Can't wait to see your bedroom!!