. . . for Lauren and Lauren: The time I cried at Target three times

April 4, 2016

The time I cried at Target three times

(At least one of us was happy.  Cover from these hidden gems.)

Chris and I had the not so brilliant idea to go to Target the day before Easter.  I needed a nursing bra because I could not find any of mine, some pads and ingredients to make a dessert for Easter with our families.  I also wanted an outfit for Isaac to wear.  We loaded up and got there and realized it was super crowded but we were already there. 

Chris ran around with Addi while I had Isaac in his carseat in the cart.  I went to exchange a sports bra that I bought online with a 40% off coupon.  They wouldn't let me use the coupon again or make an even exchange, which meant I'd have to pay $22 rather than $13.  Cue tears number one.  

I could barely make it through the Easter aisles because it was so crowded, only to find out they had no spring M&M's and no almond bark.  Two of the four ingredients for my dessert.  Tears number two.

I walked to the baby section and the only two outfits I could find for Isaac were super, super cute but $20.  $20 for something he'll probably spit up on and never fit in again and I couldn't justify buying one.  And I started to cry.  

I found Chris and told him we had to get out of there. 

Pregnancy hormones suck.  

Image Map

3 comments:

Ashley Sanderson said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww mama! I can't help but laugh because I've been there! One thing after another!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Target is great, but when it's busy it's super annoying. I'm sorry!

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aw, that's the worst. Sorry Mama. :( Hugs.