. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Weekend Randoms

April 10, 2016

Weekend Randoms

top: c/o make me chic    vest: c/o shein     shoes: white plum 

Addilyn's acquired some pretty sweet dance moves these days.  We could not stop laughing about this hip thrusting move at the end.  

We got our newborn pictures back and I shared a few on instagram, but will share the rest soon. I love them SO much and can't believe Isaac is already six weeks old.  I want time to slow down. 

But Spring to hurry up.  This weather has been awful.  We had snow that stuck on the ground Saturday morning. Living on little sleep and dealing with toddler tantrums would be much easier if we could get outside.  

I got these booties for only $13.  White Plum had a sale with all their shoes for $13, and I got a fun pair of sandals too.  I love them both!

I also ordered this but first coffee tee from Target this week.  I wanted the woman's version but they didn't have it online or in stores, so hopefully this one is cute.  Clearly retail therapy helps with cabin fever.  

Chris and I got to go on a date last night and it was great.  It was the first time I've left Isaac and we weren't gone long, but long enough to have multiple conversations and a quiet enjoyed meal.  The kids did great and I'm hoping for an other date soon!

We made it to church this morning for the first time since Isaac was born.  Honestly I was really anxious because Addilyn has been extra clingy, if that's even possible, and just hard to transition places and get out of the house since Isaac has been here.  And had a rough time going to Sunday School before.  But she did awesome and didn't even cry at all.  I would've seriously bet money she was going to have a hard time and I can't tell you how happy I am that she did so well.

I started watching Brothers & Sisters again and am loving it.  It has been years since I watched it and I actually forgot much of the story, so it's been nice to have a "new" show to watch.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Working on my Sunday night attitude and gearing up for a week ahead.  Monday here we come!

Image Map

1 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those boots are so cute!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes