. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Jesus & Coffee

August 21, 2017

Jesus & Coffee



shirt: c/o rosalynne love

I recently got this tee from Rosalynne Love and I love it.  I know there should be a very extreme gap between my need for Jesus and my need for coffee, but many mornings coffee creeps up awfully close.  So this tee is perfect!  I've been following Rosalynn Love for quite some time.  I have this Gilmore Girls tumbler and I love it.  I got it during one of her sales (follow her on instagram @rosalynnelove so you don't miss any of them).  She has adorable Gilmore Girls tees that I want too! This one is on sale for only $15 along with some other cute tees too.  She has the mug version of this tee and it's on sale for $9! (Mom, if you read this get it for me for Christmas.)

I dream of mornings where I can sit on my porch and drink a cup of coffee, reading my Bible. Someday that will happen right? For now I'll have to fit both of them in, between chasing Addilyn and Isaac around.  Which I wouldn't have any other way!



Also, I'm clearly sticking to my new prairie days style.  This skirt was on clearance at Target for $10 and I love it.   And I did not realize how terribly wrinkled this skirt was until I added these pictures. I mean they didn't have irons in prairie days anyway, right??

Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are the cutest! I have this need to iron EVERYTHING, so again, we'd be great neighbors. I would iron your outfits before I took your photos because I'd obviously be your instagramwifey!!