. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Weekend sweatshirt

August 17, 2017

Weekend sweatshirt


sweatshirt: shein

This sweatshirt is so soft and comfy.  I'm sure there are many that disagree but I am ready for Fall weather.  Comfy sweatshirts, windows open, a new season.  This sweatshirt will be on repeat. (I'm wearing a medium for reference, as you never know with sizing and it fits perfect.)  Addi starts preschool next week and I feel all kinds of nervous thinking about starting preschool again. I'm praying it'll be an easier transition than last year, and know it is so good for her.  And I'm looking forward to some solo time with Isaac.  But for now enjoying the weekend and not thinking about Monday!  Happy Friday friends! 
Image Map

4 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This will be perfect for fall!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is definitely my style! And for only $15 and free shipping? SOLD! Have a great weekend!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a cute off the shoulder option, perfect for a lounge day!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE that sweatshirt!! I want one. I also want to work out SHEIN!