. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Recent Confessions . . . .

May 1, 2014

Recent Confessions . . . .

tee and sandals: target    jeans: gap outlet

I bought this shirt at Target a long time ago for $4 but have not worn it until this outfit.  I am guilty of buyings things because they are so cheap, when I clearly don't "need" it since I haven't even worn it yet.  I do however really like it.  

I went to Target primarily for the reason to buy Easter candy on sale.  I ate one bag of mini cadbury eggs mostly by myself in a few days. Those things are seriously addicting.  I am gearing up my determination to eat healthier starting now.  

Or maybe when I finish the other bag of mini eggs I opened tonight.  

After we were back from our trip, Addilyn got another cold and was just not herself.  Crying more often, shorter naps and generally unhappy.  Sunday we took her to the urgent care place because I thought maybe she had an ear infection.  I was practically disappointed when the dr. said she didn't because I was wanting some justification (and some medicine) for our rough week.  

My hair dryer broke three weeks ago and I finally bought a new one today.  Which means besides the days we were at my sister I failed to do my hair in any other way than my weak attempt at a top knot/messy bun.


 
Happy Friday!  And a quick thank you for those that continually read my blog.  I appreciate you! 


Image Map

21 comments:

Desiree Macke said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

HOW do you get your top knots to look so good? I love them, but can never achieve the look I'm hoping for. Have you done a tutorial on how you do it??

You're not the only one with the Easter candy issue… I keep finding my hand in the HUGE basket of candy. Whoops. :)

Hope your little lady starts to feel better soon. There isn't much worse than a sick little.

henning love said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i love great deals like that and that top is really awesome. i have decided too after testing it out a few times that top knots are NOT for me. sorry i can't give you any advice there

shelleystirs said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

glad I'm not the only one who buys things because they are cheap!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That top is awesome!! Mini eggs are my ultimate favorite!! Your hair looks awesome!! I want mine to do that!!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am guilty of buying things just because they are cheap, too. I really love this tee and I think it was a great buy, not JUST because it was $4! And I think your hair looks really great up in a top knot!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love a messy bun. I also love that shirt, what a score for $4! Gotta love Target clearance! ;) I hope Addilyn is better and y'all have a better week.

Lori said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You're my favorite blog. You're consistent and real. Two things I like. LOL! Your hair always looks fresh...I wish mine did!!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That shirt is weird but in a cute way, if that makes sense. Good $4 find!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I do the same thing with buying clothes that are super cheap so I get it. I need to stop though! I'm trying to tell myself that I can' only buy things that I love so much I can't put them down and walk away without being forever devastated about it....it's not easy

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm the world's worst to buy clothes because they are on sale and then not wear them. I actually found 4 tops in my closet today with tags still on them. It's ridiculous!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this shirt and when you post about cute target finds like these I get so sad there is not one near me!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this shirt and when you post about cute target finds like these I get so sad there is not one near me!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Very cute.

Charming Lucy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is a great top!! So cute! I do the same thing - buy things I dont need just because they are on sale. Let me know if you come up with a way to break that habit! Blessings! Susan

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I really love that shirr. Maybe I'll go to Tarjay this weekend…

I was the same way with carrot cake M&Ms. "Well, I will obviously finish this bag and then that will be it…"

Anna Demko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I looked at this shirt last time but wasn't sure how much wear I would get out of it. You are rocking it girl!

Happy Medley
$100 PayPal Giveaway

Erin LFF said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

SUCH a cute shirt! And I love it paired with those sandals too :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ohhh love the shirt!!!! Wahoo for $4 shirt.


Nightchayde

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love the outfit!!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sorry your sweet girl was not feeling well. Hugs.

Bethany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love your $4 Target shirt! And mini eggs. :) Hope Addilyn is feeling better!