. . . for Lauren and Lauren: $5 Booties

September 21, 2015

$5 Booties

dress: old navy   booties: old navy 

Last week I went to Old Navy and got super lucky.  I found these booties for less than $5 and I love them.  They now beat my favorite $8 booties from Target.  They are super comfortable and now I love wearing booties with dresses and jeans, so I know that I will wear them a ton!  I also got this dress for $15 and it is so comfy.  I'm sure I'll wear it with leggings this winter, as it is super flowy and will hopefully fit this growing belly for a long time!  Hooray for $20 outfits!

Image Map

5 comments:

Alyssa said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh this is pretty! and looks way comfy! love that little bump you've got my friend!!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Good finds!! You look beautiful.

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have 2 pairs of Old Navy booties and I love them. My first pair I've had and worn the last two falls and I'm still obsessed. I just got my second pair in the mail yesterday and they are just as comfy and durable! Can't beat Old Navy prices!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

really cute.

Elizabeth said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those are so cute! And the fact that they were so cheap makes them even cuter! Hahah

Love Always,
Elizabeth
www.southernbeth.com