. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Apple Picking

September 29, 2015

Apple Picking


Last Saturday was such a perfect day.  Chris, Addilyn and I ran a few errands and had breakfast at Panera.  I went to yoga and came home and Addi was napping, so I watched tv and took a mini nap. Then we went apple picking with our good friends and went to their house for tacos and apple pie after.  It was just perfect and I'd happily relive it every weekend.  


One of Addilyn's favorite foods is apples and she was in heaven.  Picking up an apple, eating a few bites, then finding a new one.  She loved the hayride to the orchard and loved finding and picking apples.  And of course loved the apple cider and donuts, which is always my favorite part.  She kept saying "We're going apple pie picking!"


This is her saying "cool dude."  Also I'm pretty sure my favorite maternity outfit will be leggings, a long tank top and cardigan.  This one is from JCPenney and I love it!  So thankful for weekends together as a family and love doing new things like this with Addi.


Image Map


4 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

fun family times

Faith said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww, looks like a great time! Beautiful pictures :)

Lauren {By Lauren M} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Looks like you had so much fun! I LOVE going apple picking every year. The donuts are always a highlight for me too! ;)

Fizz and Frosting

Kylie @ Counselor with a Cape said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

she is adorable! and you are so cute pregnant! :) i wish we had apple orchards where i'm at. unfortunately for me i'd have to go pick an orange probably and that's just not fall-like at all lol.