. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Recent favorites . . . . .

September 14, 2015

Recent favorites . . . . .

 kimono: c/o shein  top: gap  leggings & shoes: target

Leggings weather. 

Clearance racks and this $3 maternity top from Gap. 

Going three days without throwing up.  

Worship station on Pandora.

Burning my apple candle.

Eating banana bread.  

Walks at the forest preserve in cooler weather.  

Another successful sleepover at Grandma's for Addilyn.  

Playdates with friends when you can actually get some good, fulfilling conversations in.  

Image Map


5 comments:

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Loving that bump! And yay for not throwing up for three days!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I had my apple scentsy going this weekend too!! Fall is right around the corner and I am ready!! Love that bump and glad you are feeling better!!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

so very cute

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Look at that wee bump!! LOVE! I hope the sickies stay away!! I obsessed with eating baked goods right now!!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have seriously been eyeing that kimono from Shein!! Soooo cute on you!!