. . . for Lauren and Lauren: 4th of July dress

July 6, 2015

4th of July dress

striped old navy dress $10
 dress: old navy

I got this for $10 at Old Navy and love it.  I've worn it multiple times and it was perfect for the 4th of July!  I'm currently sitting on my couch, watching Friday Night Lights.  Just finished a bowl of Reese's peanut butter ice cream after a wonderful weekend.  I have a ton of cute pictures that I can't wait to go through, as well as so many from Florida.  The last two weeks have felt so much like summer, with our vacation and then the fourth and I've loved all the family time we've had.  Loved the time we've had with Addilyn's cousin and our siblings.  So maybe one nap time this week I'll choose to go through pictures instead of something much more appealing like reading a book outside or taking a nap myself.  Hope you had a great weekend!

Image Map


5 comments:

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the dress--so cute!!

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You always find great things! Every time I wear my kimono I think of you...weird? Probably, but I do, you made me buy it...hehe.

jade said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ust finished a bowl of Reese's peanut butter ice cream after a wonderful weekend. Lauren

jade said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ust finished a bowl of Reese's peanut butter ice cream after a wonderful weekend. Lauren

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You seriously look amazing! Such a perfect 4th dress, even good for Canada day here! :)