. . . for Lauren and Lauren: JORD watches - my new favorite thing

July 16, 2015

JORD watches - my new favorite thing

JORD watch
tank top: old navy  skirt: target  necklace: ebay  watch: c/o Jord Watches  leather wrap: nickel and suede

I've been able have some pretty sweet opportunities and work with some great companies through blogging, but this one may just be my favorite.  I've seen a handful of bloggers write about and share about these beautiful wooden watches and spent some time looking on their site, wanting one for myself.  I can't tell you how excited I was when they contacted me about working together.  

JORD watch

I of course had a hard time picking as they all seem like such beautiful watches, but I decided on the fieldcrest in natural green.  It is beautiful.  It even came in this fancy wooden box.  I don't think I've been that excited to check my mail every day, as when I was waiting for my watch! When it came it was a tiny bit lighter in color, but it's changed into this beautiful greenish wood color since I've worn it outside.  Each watch shade will be a little different, depending on the wood grains used to make it.   When you order your watch, you give them your wrist size so it will fit perfectly when you get it.  It came with the links too in case I need to add them at some point.  

It's been a long time since I've worn a watch consistently.  Even when I was teaching I felt like I did not have a watch that was comfortable, appropriate for every outfit and didn't get in the way when I was doing things.  I think only one day has passed the last week and a half that I haven't worn my watch.  I absolutely love it and know I will be wearing it all the time.  Plus I think it looks perfect with my new leather cuff from Nickel and Suede.


JORD watches also has watches for men.  Chris loved mine and told me I should've picked a watch out for him for the review.  Sorry Chris, but no way! I do think these would make awesome birthday presents, Father's day presents, anything.  Check out all their beautiful watches here.

Thank you so much JORD watches.  I absolutely love my watch and loved working with you.  One of my favorite companies I've worked with!

Luxury Wooden Watch

Image Map


5 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you are so adoreable.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh I LOVE these!!! Good choice on yours!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Super cute! I'd wear a watch like that probably :)

Anna Demko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a cool idea! Love the watch


Happy Medley

Kate said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm 100% a watch person. I love, love, love watches. And I am DROOLING over yours.